周年大選黑箱作業事件相關文獻(11)


Dear CC,

In response to GS's email received just now, I would like to express my deep confusion over the recent situations and issues and hereby I am now writing to you.

As GS mentioned in his email, he claimed he felt strange and shocked for seeing me sending emails claiming myself as chairperson of the UEC and Election Commission. I found myself also having this confusion as well, for being doubted as the chairperson. Earlier in the 9th Emergency Council Meeting, a motion was passed to appoint me and other five councillors (AAR, BEAR, DSR, SCSHR and UAS1) to be members of the UEC, together with IVP which was already a member at that time. Later at the same meeting, the Election Commission was appointed for the Annual Election 2013 and Election of the Undergraduate Student Membership to the Boards of Faculties 2013, as required in the Union Constitution (Section VI Article 3(a) "An Annual Election Commission or a By-election Commission shall be appointed by the Union Council to take charge of every business pertaining to the election.") And on our first meeting, as decided by the council which the chairperson is to be elected on the first meeting, I was being elected as the Chairperson.

Since then, I had been working accordingly the council resolutions and the decisions of the UEC and Election Commission. Actually, I think other councillors have been receiving emails also, from GS over the election matters. As discussion and confirmation are deemed necessary, a few other councillors, who also share the same sense of confusion with me, decided to propose and second a request to have an emergency council meeting to resolve the matter. As it is revealed in GS's email, I believe he is sharing this sense of confusion as well. Thereby, I hope CC could kindly response to the issue and, highly recommended and advised, to hold an emergency council meeting to let all councillors join in the discussion and overcome this confusion together.

Thank you very much for your attention, and your prompt reply would be highly appreciated, as I believe the election matters are of much of councillors' concern.

Regards,
Vanessa (STHR)

沒有留言:

張貼留言